Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013 Sea Day

 Well, the weather has turned cooler as we sail towards Japan. I skipped the walk outside today.
 
Our cabin stewardess Rungnapa’s birthday was today. Our next door neighbor, who has a suite contacted everyone in the cabins she cleans and invited us all to their suite to surprise her with a Happy Birthday wish. She was pleased, embarrassed and surprised, but mostly very happy.
I worked on pictures today and have most ready to post, but that will have to wait until March 19, the sea day before Korea.
Today’s lunch in the buffet was an Asian theme. As my friend Mary knows, I don’t turn down an Asian Buffet! I ate some pot stickers just for you Mary!














Dinner was Italian night and the show was a variety show with the Princess singers and dancers opening the show with Footloose and closing the show with another song and dance number that the name escapes me right now. In between was the comedian with a different act and the ventriloquist with a different act.
Today was Dwain’s birthday (one of our tablemates). We and the waiters sang Happy Birthday. Wow, we sang Happy Birthday twice today.
Tomorrow we have a tour from Osaka to Kyoto via the Bullet Train. Whoo Hoo!
Don’t forget that I can’t post for a few days due to Japan’s communication policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment