Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sea Day – January 24


We continue on our South-Southwesterly course through the North Pacific Ocean on to Bora Bora.

This morning we had an informal gathering for all the full world cruisers with the Captain and some of the officers. We do have a new captain and his wife and young child are on board as well. We have heard there are around 380 of us. That’s more than in 2013.

 The Captain
the rest of the officers

I won $40 at Bingo today. So, my running total is $230. Yes, Greg plays too, but so far he has not won. He says I’m a Bingo Hog.

We had lunch at the buffet today. Some days neither option calls out to me. After lunch we took advantage of the beautiful warm weather with the wind at our backs to walk the track for about 50 minutes. Since it’s the first time since I hurt my leg that I attempted to walk the track, I didn’t want to push it too much. Hopefully, over the next sea days I can increase my time on the track. Tomorrow may be perfect opportunity for some sunbathing.

Tonight is another formal night and only 4 of us came to dinner.

The show tonight was a production show called Stardust. (yes, the same show as our first segment) Only a few issues with sound tonight so it seemed better than the last one. The dancers continue to be really good.

After the show we went to Blockbuster Movie Trivia. (Just to watch we don’t play) Wow, only knew a few of the answers.

Tonight, we set our clocks back again to get another hour of sleep. (that’s always nice)

Another Sea Day tomorrow and hopefully the weather will be warm and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment