Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013 Sea Day

I’m feeling better with my cold, but still rested most of the day. We opted for lunch at the buffet today as it looked really good. An interesting thing happened as we were eating lunch; a lady asked if she could join our table and we were talking about what we had done in Auckland. Then she started talking about the wonderful tour she had in Moorea snorkeling with sharks and rays. I smiled as it sounded just like my tour and asked if the tour was with Hiro. She said yes, were you on the same one? I said it was my tour! We had a good laugh. They had added on after we got on board and we hadn’t met prior to the tour. Her husband had come to the meeting when I presented the details of the tour.

After lunch we went to the passenger talent show. Those are always interesting…..
Then, we did a couple loads of laundry in between resting. Tonight was a formal night and the menu was very nice. We chose escargot for appetizers. For main dishes it was tough to choose. Beef Wellington, Pheasant, fish, Lobster Tail and Tiger Prawns and more…..We had the Lobster. YUM!
The show tonight wasn’t one of my favorites. Miranda McLean (Princess staff member) sang 3 songs and she was fine, but the same comedian with a different act, Jeff “Big Daddy” Wayne performed and wasn’t much better than the first one he did. Though it seemed the crowd enjoyed both.
I’ll take it easy yet tomorrow to help this cold get better.
We got paperwork tonight that says we will be later getting off the ship in Burnie since Australian immigration is coming on board for a face to face with each passenger. It would be nice if we could stay longer to make up the time we lose in the morning, but probably not…..

No comments:

Post a Comment