Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sea Day – April 9


Sea Day – April 9

The weather was a bit better today and I did walk the track wearing long yoga pants and a light sweater.

I got all of the “people photos” together to put in a file to get them to the proper people that toured with us.

We went to Bingo and I got down to 1 number on 3 cards and no one else was down to 1 yet. I did Bingo and won $70 and didn’t have to share it.

We had lunch at the buffet since it featured Indian food, but it wasn’t their best effort.

In the afternoons we usually watch the movie that was shown in the Cabaret Lounge the day before. So, we work on birds, photos and I work on the blog while we watch.

We went to dinner in the dining room and all 6 of us were there again. An announcement came from the cruise director saying the Production Show would be delayed due to technical difficulties. The line was long to get into the lounge, but we got good seats. The show was called Variations, but it wasn’t one of my favorites. The dancers are always good, but there was some odd choreography tonight.

We got to set our clocks back another hour tonight. One more sea day to relax before Saint Helena.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still following you and enjoying every minute.. I'm gad to see some photos without the sunglasses!! I would like to see some photos of your magnets.. I am intrigued... Luv, hugs and besos to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty, we think of you often! Once we get back I will take photos of the magnets and post them. Thanks for following along.

    ReplyDelete