Friday, January 25, 2019

Sea Day – January 24

Sea Day – January 24

Today was much warmer than yesterday. I walked the track with only a short break for a very quick passing rain shower. 

Finally, I won at Bingo again. $50.00 this time. ‘Bout time! 

We had lunch at the buffet which featured Indian food. One of the dishes was exceptionally tasty. 
Red-footed Booby

The evening entertainment was Craig Richard again. (the rock climbing dude) He did a different show and not only played the various saxes, but he played piano, guitar and sang. 

The game show tonight was Princess Pyramid. It was a bit strange, but fun to watch. We also got to set the clocks back another hour. 

Tomorrow we have our last sea day before Honolulu. (with 2 ports in a row, it will be a few days before I post again.)

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found this after searching forever...computer completely died last year and lost everything...friends on board with you...I asked them to look you up...Rick and Bonnie. Bob and I will follow along on this voyage with you. So bummed we missed seeing you in LA again...Hugs, Bob and Pat

    ReplyDelete