Monday, March 4, 2019

Sea Day – March 1


Sea Day – March 1

Another hot & steamy day as I walked the track this morning. It was nice to cool off in the pool. Allison said she had a magnetic clip she won that says world cruise 2019 and since she had won several of them, so she gave me one. How sweet of her. I love it!

I won the first game of Bingo for $30.00. Greg got down to one number on the last game and Tom & Cathy’s card got down to 3 missing numbers when someone else got Bingo. So, not as lucky as the last card they gave us.

We had lunch at the buffet since it had an Indonesian theme. It was very flavorful.

Then, we had some calls/meetings on our tour in the Seychelles. 2 people want to jump on my Seychelles tour since I have snorkeling on mine and Bob doesn’t. I thought we had a solution because the couple that replaced Charles & Judy weren’t crazy about the long day so I thought we could swap them. However, the other couple said no, they really wanted the snorkeling. So, now we are trying to find 2 more people to fill Bob’s tour. We have over 2 weeks, so hopefully it will all work out.

I have been trying to get the blog updated; but have not had much luck. The last sea day I tried, it wouldn’t let me create a new page (and it was all in Spanish…lol) Today, either everyone is using it and it’s super slow, or it is out of whack as neither Greg or I can get on the internet via the Princess site.

The show tonight was Sharon Calabro doing a tribute to Karen Carpenter. It was a fun show.

Early to bed since we have a 7:00 in the morning arrival tomorrow and it’s a tender port so we need to meet early to make the first tender if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment