Monday, April 1, 2013

March 30, 2013 Sea Day

Sun…Glorious Sun!!!! We woke up to hot and sunny!

After breakfast we went up and sunbathed for a while. Showered and had lunch in the dining room.





Then it was time to tackle the laundry that has accumulated. We’ll be glad when we are elite members with free laundry service. (won’t help us much on this cruise)
We had hoped to watch the Robin Williams movie GOOD MORNING VIETNAM this afternoon, but laundry and updating the blog won out.
Finally I am caught up on this blog! I’m way behind on pictures. It may have to wait until I get back “home” after the cruise. I’ll try to update a few as we go. I finally put up the Great Barrier Reef pictures.
Almost time to dress for dinner. I don’t know where our sea days go.
Tonight’s show was variety show with Glenn Hirsch (who wasn’t nearly as funny as his first show) and Kuba Kawnik who was very good.
Early to bed as we are up at 5:00 tomorrow morning for Ho Chi Minh City.

No comments:

Post a Comment