Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sea Day – February 22

Sea Day – February 22

Since we haven’t been on the ship during this part of the journey, we didn’t know that we would be passing by so many beautiful islands in such calm waters since we are in the “shallow” waters of the GBR. It was beautiful walking the track this morning. 










Oddly, there was no Bingo today. They are trying to find a good place and time to hold it. It seems that when staff left the ship, they didn’t have replacements for them. Someone replaced Jonny, but he only did one trivia. The deputy CD was calling the Bingo and did the trivia last night. 

There was a Pub Lunch offered today so we ate up there. I really threw the server when I asked if I could get all shrimp instead of a mix of fish & shrimp. First, he said no. Then, he said yes. So, he brings me only shrimp, no chips or mushy peas. I wanted everything else that came with the basket, just not the fish. I’ll try to be more succinct when I order next time. LOL

The entertainment tonight was Patrick Roberts billed as the Prince of the Violin. He was very good.

We have an early day tomorrow for our Great Barrier Reef tour…..






1 comment:

  1. Last time we went through the Whitsunday Islands it was quite beautiful. I'm glad you are having a different experience this time. The gelato sounds wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete