Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 14, 2013 Sea Day

Another wonderful sunny sea day! I was planning on skipping the Tai Chi and just walking, but 15 minutes into my walk there was a passing shower, so I went in and did the 45 minutes of Tai Chi and then went back out to the track for another 30 minutes of walking. Greg went to the port talk on Osaka & Kyoto, our next port. Then, we played Bingo. Nope, we didn’t win….

We skipped the dining room lunch in favor of the “Exotic Buffet” upstairs. Then, I tanned on deck 11 for an hour and a half. We wanted to talk to Jenna the port talk lecturer during her office hours to ask about Hiroshima since we plan on doing that on our own without a guide and were wanting to double check the ferry options and to ask if the amount of time I was allocating for Miyajima Island and the A-Bomb Dome and Hiroshima Peace Park were doable. She’s double checking the ferry schedules and she agreed on our timing of both sites.
It was time to go upstairs for the Happy Hour and had a nice chat with Marianne. Off to dinner and the show. Tonight it was a comedy show with Rikki Jay. He was high energy and pretty funny.
I’m finally caught up with the blog, but I’m way behind on pictures. Only 1 more sea day before we hit Japan. It doesn’t look like it will be as cold as it could be this time of year, which makes me happy! We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment