Saturday, April 20, 2019

Sea Day – April 18


Sea Day – April 18

I “over-slept” this morning so I got a later start on walking the track. It was quite comfortable with the breeze.

Neither of us won at Bingo today. After walking the track, I went to the buffet to grab a glass of ice and I noticed a sign where the burgers and dogs are served that said Mongolian BBQ. So, I decided to have that for lunch. Wow, it was good. Too bad it’s the only time they had it on this cruise. (at least as far as I know, it wasn’t listed in the Patter, you just had to stumble upon it)

After dinner we went to see Anne Martinez who was a fantastic vocalist. She has done a lot of Broadway and performs in Las Vegas. She really was a great performer.

We have already gotten our “debarkation papers”. We received our group photo of all the full world cruisers as well as a gift of 3 packing cubes that say World Cruise 2019. (we each got a set) All reminders that this journey is soon coming to an end.

Three more days at sea. Below are uploaded albums. They are scrambled and not in order since Google seems to think that is a feature. I won’t have time until we get back to Florida to organize them. Sorry, but they are up there as they are….enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment