Thursday, April 25, 2019

Sea Day – March 25


Sea Day – March 25

We had beautiful sunny weather today for walking the track. Cathy & lamented that we only have 1 more day to do this.

Neither of us won at Bingo today and we grabbed lunch at the buffet. Then, it was back to the room to start the packing.

At 3:00 we had a farewell high tea with dancing for the full world cruisers. They do a nice job. They came around with all kinds of finger sandwiches, cookies, pastries and scones. The band played and quite a few people danced.

Not all that hungry for dinner, but of course we managed to go and eat. It was escargot & lobster night, so we didn’t want to miss that. We look forward to the asiago cheese pinwheel breads with sesame seeds that work so well to sop up all the garlic butter from the escargots. YUM!

The entertainment tonight was the final production show and was a repeat of La Danza. It really features the amazing talent of the dancers.

We then came back to watch a movie. Only 1 more sea day……..

2 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed following you as you enjoy the World Cruise.Every time I would go on the computer, I would check if you added anything. We did the 111 days in 2015 and I remember how sad I felt when it was over. I am so excited to do LA to LA in 2020. You have given me lots of ideas since many of the same ports are in 2020. You are such a wonderful writer and I really appreciate the tremendous time and effort you put into your fantastic blog. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Aloha, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following along and your kind comments. I try to include links to the private tour operators in hopes it will help others with their planning. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help. Enjoy your cruise in 2020!

    ReplyDelete