Tuesday, June 18, 2019

New Blog Address

As you know it has become impossible to add photos to this blog. I have started a part 2 and the new address is: agretirednomadspart2.blogspot.com

It will start with the continuation of our current road trip. In hindsight I should have set up a new one before the last world cruise. So, the last segment of the world cruise up until the start of our road trip doesn't have many or any photos added, only the links to the online albums.

Thank you for following along!

You can still access the old blog to view past posts. http://agretirednomads.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

    boat and yacht sales nj

    ReplyDelete