Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27, 2013 Sea Day

Woke up to kind of a hazy day. The sun was shining, but low clouds made it seem dull out. We took a break from the sun today and I started packing things that I won’t wear in the next couple of weeks. I filled a few space saver bags and our cabin steward used his vacuum to get the air out.

We went to the port lecture on Port Said which is where we will see the Great Pyramid of Giza and the Sphinx as well as Cairo with the antiquities museum.
We skipped the dining room again in favor of the French Buffet today.
Spent the afternoon going through things to pack or not and did a few loads of laundry since we have lots of port days coming up.
Went to dinner and the show was an encore presentation by Michael Bacala, the Polish violinist. Very good performance! There was also a special show at 10:00 with Sally Jones, but we opted to relax in the cabin.
Only 1 more sea day before Egypt. Tomorrow we have a Sunday Brunch! (only 1 more of those left on this cruise) We thought we missed a Sunday Brunch while we were on the India Overland, but it was canceled due to the Noro Virus.
Also, I finally finished the Cruise Summary for segment 3 which should have been in after Dubai, but I wanted to get the ports entries done, so I wouldn’t forget too much. So, I’ll post it after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment