Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sea Day - April 9


It felt good not to have to get up for a tour today. I still wasn’t feeling great, so my joke of the day was the only exercise I was going to get today was to walk to Bingo. We didn’t win today however. We had lunch in the dining room and then tried to upload photos and the internet was so bad I couldn’t even get to my blog to post the text of the ports that I was behind on. It’s doing much better today as I type this on the 12th.



Tonight, was a formal night so we got dressed up for dinner, but changed afterwards before going to the show. The show tonight turned out to be one of my favorites of the cruise. It was four very talented young men called The Fly Boys. They took today’s music and performed it in the style of the 30’s and 40’s. They also did mashups of 2 modern songs done in their style. It was a very unique act and each guy was individually very talented and they performed well together. It seemed the whole audience really liked them.



By the end of the day I started feeling much better. Whoo Hoo! It was early to bed for our tour tomorrow in Malta.

No comments:

Post a Comment