Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sea Day

Wednesday March 21

Whoo Hoo, I won the last game in Bingo for $200. That brings our total to $700. I nearly died when the new guy called out the number of my card to check to see if it was a bingo and I had 2 numbers missing. Then, he realized he used the wrong numbers for that card. Phew! I did actually win it. Actually, when we were 10 numbers from taking the "big prize" in 52 numbers or less I only needed 5 more numbers. I got down to 3 before the 52 numbers and then quickly got the last ones after that game closed out.

I'm so far behind with photos I'm only up until the end of Rio for organizing them and on our last 2 sea days before home, will use up any of my internet minutes to upload the ones I do have finished...the rest will have to wait until we get home. I'm still not feeling well at all. It seems I have a full blown sinus infection and bronchitis. I also realized that with my computer crash, I've lost ability to get into my web albums, so updating photos will have to wait until we return home.

immature Booby

The evening entertainment was Michael Minor, a one man variety show. We have seen him before, but he's hilarious. He sings quite well and also does impressions and also a ventroliqust. He called up an audience member to be one of his "dummies" and he chose a guy named Roger who is better known around the ship as Santa Clause. He has white hair and white full beard and always wears a red shirt. Roger is an outgoing guy and he was cracking up the entertainer. He's trying not to laugh as he is singing "Burning Ring of Fire" using Roger as the dummy. Roger is doing hand motions to the song and the entertainer was trying so hard not to laugh since Roger was upstaging him.

Our last port tomorrow is Aruba.

No comments:

Post a Comment