Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sea Day

Friday March 23

We didn't win at Bingo.

We both spent a large part of the day packing.

It's a formal night and the Captain had a farewell cocktail party.

The entertainment was a production show called Encore. We hadn't seen it before and it was quite good. A lot of opera and very elaborate costumes and sets. Troy Thirdgill also had a second show in the Explorers Lounge and it was standing room only.

One more sea day before the end......

I want to apologize to everyone that I have not returned emails to. For over 2 weeks I've been so sick that I spend most of my free time sleeping and the rest trying to stay on top of everything happening with Dad. I promise one we get home and have reliable internet, I touch base with everyone.

Here are some photos of our cabin towards the end. I collect new magnets and if we have been there before I bring the ones I bought last time. We have a scratch off map that we started in 2017 and we scratch off each country as we visit it.
























1 comment:

  1. So I guess you are back and then are you off to see your dad? Just checking.

    ReplyDelete