Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Rushmore Shadows Resort – Rapid City, South Dakota


Aug 14 
It was a cloudy gloomy day for the drive to Rapid City, so I didn't take any photos along the way other than the border sign. 

The park here is huge and has lots of amenities. We don't use any of them, but having a nice large site to park in is nice. The internet here is the worst we have experienced anywhere. Our phones don’t have signal and the WIFI here is almost non-existent. So, I am going to be way behind in the blog posts. I tried to make a phone call with my one bar and as soon as I punched in the number it went to no service. So, no internet and no phone. We are here for a week, so it looks like I still can't post the blog or upload photos. (today is Aug 21 as I am posting this)




 the office
 Old McDonalds Farm is next door to the park
 it's a petting zoo and every day this goat is on this tower - sometimes on the roof of it

 around the park
 they also have cabins for rent

 pool and rec center



 covered picnic area
 more cabins
 our spot
 There were tons of Mountain Bluebirds at the park. When we were out walking one landed on my head.

Tomorrow, we are headed to Custer State Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment