Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sea Day – February 5

Yes, we really didn’t have a Saturday February 4. We crossed the International Dateline and when +12 hours and -12 hours meet a 24-hour time change occurs. When the line is crossed heading West, a day is subtracted. If we were headed East a day would have been added (and we would have lost hours each day instead of adding them).

I won at Bingo again today, twice! I won one game and shared the $40 pot with another Bingo winner. Then, I won the coverall for $60.00 My running total now is $370 and our overall total is $450. (Greg is still at $80.)
We had lunch at the buffet today since it was Asian again. Greg got his sushi fix. Karen and Steve joined us and Karen & I stayed and chatted for a long time.
The entertainment tonight was an encore performance by the comedian Ritch Shydner.
The Game show was Famous Faces Trivia. We played along, but didn’t form a team and did OK, but nowhere near a winning score if we had played.
Tomorrow, is Monday as we will see the Super Bowl which is your Sunday. It’s also our last sea day before we hit New Zealand.
On another note, Picasa Web Albums is letting me upload again, so I hope to have Bora Bora & Tahiti photos added by tomorrow. Bora Bora is up in its’ entirety (snorkel & land) and Tahiti is ½ done. If I have time I will add some to the blog, but at least the link should work to see the albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment