Friday, February 1, 2019

Sea Day – January 29


Sea Day – January 29



I’m loving this warmer weather. Makes it really nice for walking the track. Cathy & Tom surprised me with a lovely gift for planning so many tours they have joined. She made a lovely pouch with my favorite saying “All who wander are not lost” and the other side was the earth with World Cruise 2019 Pacific Princess. Just beautiful needlework. I opened the card later and found a lovely pair of earrings. I love them! How thoughtful of them, it really touched me. We look forward to many fun tours together.



We both lost at Bingo today.



We had lunch in the dining room again and got a table for 2 since I still can’t talk. However, the 2 tops are lined up 3 in a row, so you still end up chatting with them. These people were on 2017 and South America with us as well. The main topic of conversation was a crazy lady in the gym line that morning. She walked right past the line and got in it about half way. People pointed out to her it was a line and she said she has a time since she used the sign up sheet. When she was asked what sign up sheet she responded by saying they don’t have one, but I suggested they should have one. When told to go to the back of the line she said I’m from Canada and we’re civilized there. Everyone tried to push her out of the way when the doors opened. Later the hotel manager came up and asked if everyone was OK and hopefully there would not be more fighting. Yikes!



We also were treated with lots of dolphins going by the window. They just kept coming and coming. All lively and jumping out of the water.



The evening show was Tara Rachelle a wonderful flute player. Wow, she put on a great show!



Then, it was upstairs for the evening trivia which was Motown. We did really well; we came in second to a group of 6 that got 35 points and we got 33 points. Actually, it was a team of 1 as Greg doesn’t know much about music and he writes what I whisper to him. So, we didn’t win, but I felt really good that I did so well. Just fun to play.



Another relaxing sea day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment