Friday, February 1, 2019

Sea Day – January 31


Sea Day – January 31



This morning had a strong crosswind as I walked the track and the ship was bouncing a bit which always makes the walking interesting. I had slept in since I was still feeling poorly and I think I must have sweated out a fever overnight as I woke several times soaking wet. I only got 45 minutes of my walk in today. (plus, I have a sore spot on one of my toes)



Neither of us won at Bingo today. Tomorrow (mid-segment), they will award the big prize in the afternoon and then start the pot over again on the next sea day. So, tomorrow we will have 2 sessions of Bingo.



We had lunch in the dining room and then Greg went to the complimentary wine tasting for elite guests.



Tonight, we had a production show called Bellissima. It was another new show and it was a bit better than the first one, though the lead female singer isn’t great. She and the male lead don’t have good chemistry. The dancers did a great job considering that the ship was rocking.



The evening trivia was on the Rat Pack. (who sang what). I learned I don’t know much about many of those songs. I knew most of the Dean Martin songs and could recognize Sammy’s, but song titles were harder when I hadn’t heard of many of them. We didn’t do too badly considering how little we knew.



Tomorrow is our last sea day before Tahiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment